I am suffering from urine infection from last 3 months and I had kidney stone too. I have been medicated and now no kidney stone but feel I have urine infection. Last month I again did urine sensitivity and results says I have pus cell and some are sensitive. I got medicated for this. Now I don't go much for urine in day time but only in night time I feel to go every 10 min and feel to drink more water. What's the reason for this? Is there any issue?

Respected Madam Please follow the below mentioned instructions to prevent recurrent urinary tract infections: 1.Please make sure you drink plenty of oral fluids ~ 2.5 litres a day. 2.Please avoid holding urine for longer periods of time. Please void urine whenever you feel the urge to do so. 3.Wipe from front to back after a bowel movement. 4.Avoid use of feminine “hygiene” products like douches and sprays, which could upset the delicate bacterial balance of the genital region. 5.Wash the genital area after each act of urination.