I am suffering from lateral knee pain in left leg from 1 month. No muscle pull, no injury, my hb is 16.3 and no diabetes and no sugar. I am perfectly ok. Please tell me cure and cause.

I am suffering from lateral knee pain in left leg from 1 ...
Hi lybrate-user it seems to me as iliotibial band syndrome as it rubs against outside of the knee joint Tight muscles in your hips or along the side of the leg can be a major contributing factor to IT band syndrome. All of these tissues are connected, so even though the location of the pain is in the knee, the hips can very well be the area that need the most attention. Weak hip muscles can be one of the biggest reasons people get IT band syndrome.  To strengthen the muscles most commonly affected, you can try some of the exercises suggested . Further evaluation like walking video analysis and shoe or orthotic issues need to see and give you the best treatment. Hope this helps you. Regards.