Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having upper and mid back pain since 1-2 years. It includes sharp burning pain and stiffness. Whom I should contact? I had consulted one doctor who prescribed me D3 and calcium supplements. X-ray report was normal. I am a ph. D student and my work involves sitting for 10-12 hours each day.

1 Doctor Answered
I am having upper and mid back pain since 1-2 years. It i...
Hi Lybrate user, if not any bony changes x-ray report shows normal you feel muscular stiffness due to sitting more than 10 hours you need physical exercise free hands &yoga. You can do homoeopathic treatment for your problem! needs more information about your treatment now you take Rhus-tox 30 2 drops to be taken every after 4 hours with half cup water it's relief to some extent you can consult with me privately, Take care.&yoga
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.