My Mom is 56 yrs. She has been complaining full body pain from past 2-3 months specially in shoulders, back, and legs (ankle and knee, once she sits it becomes very difficult for her to walk suddenly after that and she walks like old people. We had done full body check up like calcium and joint pains but everything seems gud according to report. please guide which test should be done and which doctor should I consider.

My Mom is 56 yrs. She has been complaining full body pain...
Requires detailed investigation and examination hb, tlc, dlc, esr, blood sugar fasting & pp, uric acid vit d xray of the affected part. Anyway you may try sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick mattress are harmful use no pillow under the head do hot fomentation. Paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck back knee & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. Do not ignore it. Let it not become beginning of a bigger problem. Make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take. If it does not give relief in 4-5days, inform.