Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I want to ask for My mon because she feels pain back bone and a little band since 2 years ago. She went to auto specialist but haven't go any relief. What should l do? Please kindly give me suggestions. Thanks & best regards Myat Su.

2 Doctors Answered
Ok you do one thing start the homoeopathic medicine Ruta 30 liquid dilution 10 drops in half cup of water for 2 times a day for 3 days.
Hello, She needs physiotherapy to aline her spine to check pain back apart from medication. Give her homoeopathic medicine:@.Rhus tox 200-5 drops thrice. @ Arnica mont 200-5 drops, thrice. Avoid, junkfood, lifting weight, caffiene. Tk, care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.