I am a 54 years old lady suffering from a continuous abdominal problem and lumbar and cervical spondylitis. I have been taking Pregaba M for two months since July and now am taking Methylcobalamin 1500 mcg daily since September. But the pain persists and has been aggravating to numbness of fingers and severe pain in foot. Till when do I have to continue this? And is there something other medicine for the same?

I am a 54 years old lady suffering from a continuous abdo...
Dear lybrate-user JI. Nothing to worry about much. Generally spondilitis cases required prolonged treatment. You have not mentioned about your weight. Do meditation and Pranayama regularly with a little physiotherapy. Worrying does not solve the problem at the same time increases the issue. So meditation will help you lot. Read divine books and spend time with good friends. We prepare good medicines for this problem .But if you decide to take treatment for a minimum period of six months only you consult with me. If Diabetes and BP persists continue the treatment. Wishing you speedy recovery.