Now i am getting so much of back pain before it was less n need it's increased .I have disc pain problem i'm not able walk for longer time and i'm not able carry much weight. N I got bubbles inside my body what is solution for this?

Now i am getting so much of back pain before it was less ...
Go for a Spine MRI for detailed information. Good luck.
Hello. You probably want to avoid the following things first come first: a. Avoid liftiing very heavy weights. Use proper lifting technique if needed to carry weights: Squat down and bend from your knees instead from your back directly b. Always keep things close to your body while lifting even if it is light weighted or heavy weighted For your back, you want to stop sitting crossed legs on the floor and sitting on a chair for a longer time. This increases your back pain because your body tends to bend forwards. This is a strict no for that pain. Try tucking your tummy inside, without holding your breadth (5-10% contraction) while walking, sitting, standing, getting up from the bed in the morning and turning sides on the bed While sleeping, preferable position to lie down is on your either sides or on your stomach. Keep a pillow between your legs, below the knees and keep one pillow under your stomach if you are lying on your tummy. Also, avoid bending forwards for a while. If your pain reduces then continue doing the same things further. Takecare. Thank you.