I have pain on knee at cool atmosphere this problem is coming from two years ago and I have taken treatment orthologies but not getting fine they suggested to me that you have to do surgery then I taken break from the treatment so please suggest me what should I do.

I have pain on knee at cool atmosphere this problem is co...
This is a general strain due to excessive walking or standing and for this you can follow these measures: one keep a pillow right under the knee while sleeping, next is you can keep ice in the painful area for about 5--10 minutes. One time you can do hot water fermentation that would help to reduce the muscle strain. Osteoarthritic Pain:Ice therapy would definitely help to reduce the inflammation. We also advise you to use knee cap which would help to prevent the knee from damaging further and also to maintain the quadriceps muscle tone. Simple Knee Exercises would help to strengthen the quadriceps muscle which is the key muscle. Specific knee exercises will also help ie. Keeping a soft ball underneath the knee and you have to keep pressing it. That's the simple exercise which will help you to strengthen the knee.
MIPI is the answer for your solution. You can further discuss it in detail with me.