I am 24 year old. Since 2 years hair fall occur. I have dandruff in my hair alws. Sometimes blood oozes out by itching. Please suggest.

I am 24 year old. Since 2 years hair fall occur. I have d...
Dandruff itself can cause hairfall. For your dandruff you could use a ketoconazole shampoo to wash your scalp. If it is severe you may need tablets for a few days. You can use the shampoo to wash your hair daily for a month and then reduce the frequency to alternate days for the 2nd month. Weekly once or twice for maintainence. Please get it checked by a dermatologist in case your hairloss persists even after dandruff is under control.
Hi lybrate-user, Please consult dandruff can be due several reasons. Some of the serious forms are like Scalp Psoraisis, Saeborrhoeic Deramtitis etc, early intervention might help you. Need to check if it is so itchy.
Mix a tea spoon of sugar with a small pouch of shampoo and mix it, after dilute whole sugar, massage to your hair root and keep for 20 minutes and wash it. Do continue thrice in a week.