Dear Team, I am suffering from bad breath and it is severe I smell bad from mouth for almost all the time during day or night. I have consulted many dentist so far I had my cleansing of teeth, scaling I brush my teeth twice a day or every time after my major meal. I was advised to use mouthwash and I have been using since good time but does not seem to helping me. I consulted dentist this morning again and got to heard as my teeth are more than perfect, clean n all that positive things. Imp: I do not Smoke nor consume any alcohol nor eat Tobacco. definitely looking for the expert help and would be appreciated.

Dear Team,
I am suffering from bad breath and it is sever...
Most of things you are already performing so only one thing remains and that is diet and digestion. Chewing on sugar free gums will help. Avoid garlic, onion and take more fibrous fruits/ vegetables in diet. Do not use cardamom, saunf. Laung chewing will help. Soon you will feel better smelling breath.
Dear Team,
Hello lybrate-user you have problem regarding your saliva secreation if your salive secreation is not appropriate than you have bad breath. If you drink milk at night and you don't gargle after drinking milk than it also causes bad breath.
Dear Team,
Get a deep scaling done from a dentist.