I have a muffin top because of big piece of hard stool can it br possible and it is effecting my mind emotions for almost 10 years I am struggling with it in abnormal mental condition now I have recovered slightly by smoking .I have not given time to treat it and curse of Indian troops was placed on me to invoke feelings of hatred and I was doing what they say by telepathy .I was served contaminated food for 10 years I vomited and become all right after that and I am not able to move from my city and still I am struck in my city .now problem of contaminated food has ended but my life is in danger threat to my life is there from Indian troops their song that they are monsters and will not understand the situation in any way. I do not think that any doctor will listen to me till any person agrees that I should be treated but I think no one will be ready to speak against Indian troops .if you have any doctor of your acquaintance I would like ot be treated by him .I am facing financial crisis also if you know some charitable organisation who can finance its treatment I shall be obliged.

I have a muffin top because of big piece of hard stool ca...
Hi I will prescribe some harmless but effective flower remedy. Mix 2 drops of Aspen+ 2 drops of Mimulus + 2 drops of Mustard +Cherry Plum 2 drops + 2 drops of Scleranthus + + 2 drops of White chestnut Mix these with 100 ml water and drink it every morning and night.(same dose) on empty stomach. If problem continues consult me online. These flower remedies are available in Homoeopathy pharmacy.