Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from back pain. I thought it recovered automatically but it not recovered so what will I do.

1 Doctor Answered
If common lower back pain issues not reducing in its severity even after observing for a period, a thorough investigation should be made. You might have to consult a doctor who will examine you properly and suggest the kind of investigations only if needed. So please do consult a doctor as early as possible for finding a solution to this problem Thank You.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.