I am 14 year old student ,suffering with neck pain since 3 years, I do neck exercises and some yoga asanas daily but I get only temporary relief after these.In a days 3 to 4 hours I use smartphone / t.v or computer ,and most of the remaining time I study or read books. PLEASE GIVE ME AN SOLUTION FOR PERMANENT RELIEF OF NECK PAIN.

I am 14 year old student ,suffering with neck pain since ...
This is cervical pain (neck pain) and that's the reason the pain radiates until the shoulder blades. If you keep ice that would help to reduce the pain and feel relaxed and comfortable. You shall also do hot water fermentation that would improve the blood circulation to the painful area and thereby the pain would be reduced. You shall use cervical collar which would help you to reduce the radiating pain and also that would improve the cervical angle and improve the anatomical posture. The pain actually triggers due to nerve compression and that would definitely improve by wearing a cervical collar.
Get one MRI Of neck. Reduce using smart phone. Keep doing the exercises.