Hi I am 24. Basically feeling mentally disturb from many days. Actually when I was I scul, I had some frnds. They started teasing me, dstrbing me by calling at night. And all. I got tensed with all this. Had a fight with them regarding this. And all this increased. I left the place where. We used to leave. I wouldn't have courage to face them. Bcoz every time they would tease me. All this while I got in masturbating bcoz after masturbating I could feel relieved. Them I got in college. Fee of meeting all of them, made me avoid going to scul. I stayed at home for around a year or so. No one was there to talk for 3 years. Than I started studying and joined my dad work. I dad got I'll, I had to carry his work. Study suffer and could not complete professional course. A girl came in my life. I fell in love and propose her, she accepted after many proposal. But suddenly started ignoring me and one day said she doesn't love me. I started my studies after she came in my lyf. And passed a part of it. Now she also left. I an not happy at present with all this that has happened in last 6 years. I can't focus on work & study. Get angry and irritated. Forget small things. Feel like not worthy to live. Whom to consult. psychologist or psychiatrist. Am I wrong in any way. Help me.

Hi I am 24.
Basically feeling mentally disturb from many ...
Hi I will prescribe some harmless but effective flower remedy. Mix 2 drops of Aspen+ 2 drops of Mimulus + 2 drops of Mustard ++Cherry Plum 2 drops + 2 drops of Scleranthus + + 2 drops of White chestnut Mix these with 100 ml water and drink it every morning and night.(same dose) on empty stomach. If problem continues consult me online. These flower remedies are available in Homoeopathy pharmacy. +Cherry