Hello doctor. My health condition is so weak, body weight is 64. So my friend suggest to take health tone herbal supplements. It is good for health?

Hello doctor. My health condition is so weak, body weight...
Hello lybrate-user if your health condition is weak first you have to tell me in what way you feel it weak recurrent infection indigestion low body growth or weight gain Bp sugar thyroid What you actually feel you should tell me that and if it’s general overall weaknes then there may be some lifestyle problem and as a reason your digestion won’t be happening properly which leads to weakness due to lack of nourishment to the macro And micro cells of the body So you should focus on that and it will be fine And this is just the basic I suggest you to take proper consultation with a doctor which will lead to you a healthy body mind and soul because as per your age and height your body weight is also low which indicates there’s not proper nourishment to your body which can take to a problem in ftr.