Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My niece is suffering from a severe vitamin B12 deficiency he takes injection for three months once for that. Is any permanent treatment for that disease sir. He is 26 years old.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, to increase b12, eat Foods high in Vitamin B12 include clams, liver, fish, crab, low-fat beef, fortified cereal, fortified tofu, low-fat dairy, cheese, and eggs.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.