My Hip always in Short pain always Day and night. For 5 years And also Neck pain and and my head was pain and heart palpitation. What happen with me day by day its danger for me. please tell me Hip pain was also related with (Head) Mind which is best medication for me.

Constant day and night Hip pain for 5 years warrants investigation like Xrays, MRI and certain lab tests. It's not related to head but there can be so many reasons for pain around hip including long term medicines. Neck pain can be cuz of the same problem as hip. Needs precise workup, diagnosis and treatment. Best medicine can only be decided by precise diagnosis. Thanks.
Go for a Hip MRI to get it examined to know the true cause of pain. Headache can be due to Cervical Spine issue with tight muscles around the head and neck which can give headaches which mimics migraine type headache. Consult a Qualified Orthopedic Physiotherapist Specialised in Manual Medicine. Take Magnesium Citrate 400 mg daily at night, may take 800 mg divided in two dose before sleep. Take Coenzyme Q10 200 mg per day at morning. Make sure you don't have Heart disease already diagnosed and taking any blood thinning and digoxin drug, otherwise Coenzyme Q10 is not advised in this. Hope it helps.
Start Homoeopathy Bryonia 200 Rhus tox 200 4 pills 3 times a day.