Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 22 years old .I have male breast problem so I join the gym but no comfortable result I seen so can you suggest the medicine which help to me to reduce male breast problem. Thnq.

2 Doctors Answered
No medicine will help you only waist of time and money the only way is liposuction which is best treatment for gynecomastia.
The best proven method is by surgery by an experienced plastic surgeon.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.