Im suffering from mouth ulcer from 12 years. Showed many medicine doctors but it has not been healed completely. I use KENACORT but not getting results. It reduces and again come up after few days. Which specialist doctor should I show for better results?

Im suffering from mouth ulcer from 12 years. Showed many ...
You can try dologel ct over the ulcer. Two to three times daily for 15 days. Or else. You can show the area of concern where the ulcer is coming up .may be there is some irritant that is troubling you since long.
12 years is really very long time for this stubborn ulcers. Kenacort and other topical gels will not work in these type of ulcers. May be oral tablets or capsules can work. But not without proper diagnosis. If you have ulcers at other body parts like eyes, gonads, stomach, intestine etc, you required thorough investigation for actual cause of oral ulcers. If they are limited to mouth only and changing place of occurrence each time (recurrent Aphthous stomatitis), it can be cured permanently with advanced LASER ablation. Visit or consult dental oral medicine and /or periodontist specialists in your area.