Sir I have problem in teeth. My teeth starts bleeding sometimes unnecessarily. What should I do?

Sir I have problem in teeth. My teeth starts bleeding som...
Spontaneous bleeding is generally a sign of gingivitis i. E infection of gums. So you might have to undergo a procedure called scaling to restore the health of the gums and ask the dentist to teach you the correct technique of brushing and flossing so that we can prevent this problem from happening in future.
You have swelling in gums. You need proper teeth cleaning and gum treatment by a dentist.
Sir visit a dentist n most probably scaling will help you sort out the problem. Regards
Simple solution. Get cleaning of teeth every 6 monthly. Your bleeding shall reduce drastically from very next day.
Get a scaling done.
Get cleaning done at the earliest. Bleeding is because of gum problems. Consult.
Most probably due to deposits in teeth, do a cleaning.
There are many causes of bleeding, the most common being gum inflammation that can be easily managed by regular scaling and polishing every 6 months. Good hygiene from your side like brush for 3 minutes twice daily change your brush every 3 months floss your teeth to maintain interdental area consult a dentist nearby for detailed advice thanks.
Hello , teeth never bleeds, gums do! bleeding gums is due to dirty teeth but may have systemic reasons. The first thing to do is get your teeth cleaned.
Hi, there are various reasons for bleeding gums like poor oral hygiene, vitamin deficiency, physical injury to gums, hormonal changes, medications etc. You have to visit dentist for professional cleaning and check-up to know the exact cause and solution of your problem. Regards