Doctor I had sex with my partner on 2nd april he was a virgin and I was a virgin too we had unprotected sex can I get hiv from him? Also from few days my bp is low and I get cold and my body sweats I am 18 and my weight is 96 kgs also my bp used to be high and I was on nebistar 2.5 from 2 years but now I left it as my bp started getting low also my head aches alot everyday.

Doctor I had sex with my partner on 2nd april he was a vi...
When you both are virgin, no chances of hiv infection. Rest of your complaints need mind management. After mind management mind gets free out of stress insecurity in any aspect of life. Mind becomes a super mind i.e no extra thoughts only useful thoughts, how to face comparison etc which mind comes to know in 1st meeting. Mind being used in stress will be converted into professional progress or any other aspects of life. For more information you can contact us on Lybrate. More details about the treatment on our profile /personal statement column.