Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from sinus since 15 months & I have done treatment in many ent surgeon & general physician in delhi, he prescribed medicine then I used long tym, buy not benefit, now at this tym nose blocking ,headache and cough and voice change problem is occurring, and in this month I also treatment in ent, after 30 days taking medicine, He told me for SURGERY so what should I do, tell me anyone ent sir, please suggest me, mai bahut nervous hu aur ye problem sahi ni ho raha hai, agr surgery se ye sahi ho jaye complete to fr SURGERY COST KYA HOGA, MUJHE KYA KRNA HOGA, TELL ME.

1 Doctor Answered
CTPNS to confirm sinusitis and then plan surgery after taking second opinion of a ENT surgeon. It can b eallergic rhinitis also.
7 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.