My mouth smells very bad at times, I feel uncomfortable to talk anyone for this. How to eliminate the the bad smell?

My mouth smells very bad at times, I feel uncomfortable t...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Go for scaling.
Bad smell can be because of many reasons like improper oral hygiene, nasal problems, eating of onions, diseases like diabetes, kidney problems will cause bad breath. To evaluate the proper reason and treatment visit dentist and get rid of your problem. Thank you.
Hello, there could be various reasons for bad mouth odour, like if you have deposits on teeth, caries in the teeth, if you are fasting, not drinking enough water, acidity, nasal problems etc. You need to get scaling done, also visit the dentists to know the actual cause and get the treatment done for the same, hope this is helpful.