Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I am suffering from emotional stress and psychological factors which is bringing pain anxiety tension and its affected my full left side. From head to toe. All medical investigations done. Slight minor changes in my lumbar l4-l5 and moderate kyphosis in cervical c5C6. Pain is manageable now. Only thing is I feel bloated and swelling of my stomach Loss of appetite or tendency to overeat. Something like that is happening. I feel cramping in my lower left side of abdomen and at times burning sensation in my urinary /genitals nearby region. I jst want to know what all is wrong with my health. I feel very weak also.

Hello Ms. lybrate-user, Your cause of Stress, anxiety, pain lies down on your neck (as per your statement that your have reversed curve at the neck), Normal Curvature (lordosis) of neck is very vital for optimum Nervous System health. Another cause behind your Problem can be Nutritional Deficiency like Vit D3, Magnesium deficiency, B-Complex, Acidic GI, etc. Gluten sensitivity, Dairy Products, and Nightshade category foods can also lead to these problems. Consult a team of Skilled Health Care Providers like Doctor, Physio, Dietitian to get to the root cause of your problem.