Can homeopathy cure bronchitis completely? I am 30 years male, and suffering from bronchitis. I am very much prone to throat infection, allergic cough and cold. Please suggest any homeopathy medicine which can cure it completely. I stay near Bhubaneswar. So, if possible, can suggest any good homeopath doctor nearby. Thanks.

Bronchitis is chronic inflammation of the bronchial tubes causing cough, pain, mucus at times. Mostly, the cause for this inflammation is allergic. Allergy is a state where the body's immune system is very sensitive and reacts to every small stimuli. In case of bronchitis, it is the respiratory system that is very sensitive and hence the symptoms. Homeopathic treatment for chronic disorders aim at improving the immune response and thereby providing relief. Each patient needs a thorough case analysis and if possible face to face. So if possible, advise to visit a good Homeopathic Physician near by. If not, please revert back and I will send you a case information sheet and I will send you med after that.