Follow these tips to increase your blood pressure:
1. Increase intake of salt by adding salt to curds rice and taking pickles along with curds rice.
2. Drink plenty of fluids like Nimbu pani, tender coconut, water, buttermilk, fresh fruit juices, etc.
3.Drink hot coffee or tea when you feel dizzy.
4. Take sound sleep for 7-8 hours at night.
5. Avoid standing for too long hours.
6. Do yoga and meditation
which helps to relieve mental stress
7. Avoid anxiety
, stress and depression.
8. Perform regular exercises.
9. Consume lots of fresh green leafy vegatables, fruits, sprouts, high protein diet
10. Check your Hb% and BP with your family doctor and take their advise for further management.
Regarding depression, consult a good psychiatrist