My mother age 44 is suffering from heart artery blockage she has gone through angioplasty surgery last month. Please tell me some precaution and remedy regarding it. Also provide me some diet to control LDL cholesterol for health.

Raised cholesterol level indicates problem at two levels. First the level of dietary discrepancies were the cholesterol is raised because of excess intake of the food which are high in cholesterol, LDL, and low intake of HDL that is good cholesterol. Second problem may be disturbed lipid metabolism were you are eating right quantity of lipids, but the bodily metabolism is disturbed. So finally if you want to cure high cholesterol in the blood you have to approach two way, first by improving your diet, and second by curing the problem of metabolism. Oatmeal, oat bran and high-fiber foods. Oatmeal contains soluble fiber, which reduces your low-density lipoprotein (LDL), the "bad" cholesterol. Soluble fiber is also found in such foods as kidney beans, apples, pears, barley and prunes. Soluble fiber can reduce the absorption of cholesterol into your bloodstream. Limit your intake of foods full of saturated fats, trans fats, and dietary cholesterol. Eat a lot more fiber-rich foods (especially soluble fiber from foods like beans, oats, barley, fruits, and vegetables. Avoid oil and oily food, do meditation and do exercise properly ,increase intake of water, take proper rest.In case it is troublesome you can contact to us.