Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My husband age 42 yrs got heart pain in 2010 and Dr. Diagnosed mild AR of heart due to rheumatic heart disease and a little effect of left side paralysis but blood clot dissolved. He also gone through the ballooning of mitral valve of heart in SGPI Lucknow in 1994. Now 3 days back he he felt vertigo and high bp 120/170. Dr. Prescribed Amlodipine combination and bp is normal But right now feeling very weak. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Mild ar is nothing to worry. If chest pain persists he may need angiography. Low salt diet less than 2 grams per day echo ecg once in six months.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.