I am a 19 year old female. 2 years ago I was diagnosed with acute psychosis by a psychiatrist and after some days of treatment I became well. Now I am suffering from Anxiety and Depression from 1 year and from 5 months feeling of helplessness, crying spells, fear, anger. Everything become a huge problem for me. It's becoming hard to breathe because of panic attacks. Now I am unable to consult a doc because my family isn't supporting me ,they are thinking that I am doing this for getting attention. Please give me any ideas to stabilize my self and to tell my family about my condition. If possible I would like to have a online consultation.

I am a 19 year old female. 2 years ago I was diagnosed wi...
Hello I can understand it must be difficult to go through it all alone. In my opinion start taking online counseling session if that's possible for you. You can directly connect with me. Through these counseling sessions we will try to work on your panic attacks and crying spells and other unhealthy emotions. And then simultaneously will teach you how to deal with your family and tell them it's not attention seeking but a problem which needs to be addressed. I hope this helps.
Someone has to make your family realise that anxiety and depression are also medical illnesses and needs to be evaluated and treated by a psychiatrist. Since you are major you can seek treatment on your own, if you don't have money seek help from any government medical college psychiatry department which usually provides free consultation and mediations, which will help you recover. All the best.