Hi sir good morning, I have some gum swelling and little bit pain what should I do, I am using sensodyne deep whitening, tell me with minimum price.

Hi sir good morning, I have some gum swelling and little ...
If you have gum swelling use the warm water gargle with salt
Dear Lybrate user, bad breath problem is common if you have gum disease (swollen, inflamed, red gums which bleed upon brushing) or a decayed tooth in the mouth. In 90% of the cases, it is due to an unclean tongue. Please visit your local dentist to know the exact cause and pursue treatment accordingly. If it's due to gum infection, you have to get a scaling/professional scaling done to remove all tartar deposits from your teeth which do not go away by brushing alone. These deposits harbor a large number of bacteria. The doctor will advise you to use a mouthwash for 15 days afterwards twice daily. Chew sugarfree gum like orbit after meals. Saunf (fennel) and pudina (mint) are natural breath fresheners. Rinse your mouth after every meal and brush twice daily. Make a habit to floss, see you tube for a demo on how to use it. It helps to take out food particles stuck in between teeth which may also be a cause of bad breath. Use colgate pro gum health or pepsodent gum care for 1 month.
Hi samunuri... Once your sensodyne is finished change it to homoeoapthic toothpaste heklalava by Wheezal.. second take vitamin C supplements... Third massage your gums with turmeric and salt...
Hello Lybrate user, only toothpaste is not gonna work in your case. You have infection in your gums that is why the swelling. Protocol to treat such cases is a course of antibiotic an antibacterial mouthwash followed by ultrasonic scaling and polishing (which is actually cleaning of teeth surface and can be done by any dentist)
Irregular brushing technique with worn out tooth brush will certainly cause the gums to bleed. Bleeding is also due to infected & swollen gums. Advise investigation (OPG x-ray) with clinical examination for the treatment to check for bone loss & pockets. Adv. Artificial enamel filling, deep cleaning or surgical curettage, a gum strengthening procedure. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash after every meals. Use pepsodent tooth paste & gum paint for 2 to 3 weeks.