Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 29 Years old. Mujhe 4mm stone kidney mai hai. Mai iska solution janna chata hu.

1 Doctor Answered
Generally it should dissolve by its own. You should get an usg done to know the proper location of stone or is it causing any obstruction in pathway. If you r having any synptoms then there might be a need of surgical managements. Else there are few good syrups that can help dissolving these small sized stones.
141 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.