We have visited to neurologist and he told me that vishal is having bell's palsy. please tell me about it and what treatment is required.

Bell’s Palsy 
Bells palsy is a condition that causes the facial muscles to weaken or become paralyzed. It’s caused by malfunction of 7th cranial nerve, and is not permanent. 
Bells palsy is not uncommon. Bell's palsy can occur on either side The incidence of Bells palsy is equal in males and females, as well as in the various races WHAT CONDITIONS CAN INCREASE THE CHANCE OF HAVING BELL’S PALSY? 
Older people are more likely to be afflicted, but children are not immune to it. Children tend to recover well. Diabetics are more than 4 times more likely to develop Bells palsy than the general population. The last trimester of pregnancy is considered to be a time of increased risk for Bell’s palsy. Conditions that compromise the immune system such as HIV or sarcoidosis increase the odds of facial paralysis occurring and recurring. For a more details communicate with me in private chat