My aunt has Pulmonary hypertension  as concluded by doctors by CT SCAN. What can be treatment to it? She has some medications and an oxygen gas cylinder. Suggest more. Thank you.

My aunt has Pulmonary hypertension  as concluded by docto...
Pulmonary hypertension (PH) is high blood pressure in the arteries to your lungs. It is a serious condition. If you have it, the blood vessels that carry blood from your heart to your lungs become hard and narrow. Your heart has to work harder to pump the blood through. Over time, your heart weakens and cannot do its job and you can develop heart failure. Symptoms of PH include Shortness of breath during routine activity, such as climbing two flights of stairs Tiredness Chest pain A racing heartbeat Pain on the upper right side of the abdomen Decreased appetite As PH worsens, you may find it hard to do any physical activities. There are two main kinds of PH. One runs in families or appears for no known reason. The other kind is related to another condition, usually heart or lung disease. Treatments can control symptoms. They involve treating the heart or lung disease, medicines, oxygen. First you need to find out where the problem is. So get a ECG and 2D echocardiography done and a PFT.