My gums bleed without any injury. It started in mid july. Before also, sometimes it happens. But, now it bleeds everyday. I have done rct in 2 adjacent teeth separately. What can be the cause? What care I should take? What will be the treatment. Also suggest some home remedies please.

My gums bleed without any injury. It started in mid july....
Hello Lybrate user, bleeding gums means infection in your gums. A course of antibiotic along with ultrasonic scaling and polishing and mouthwsh is the normal protocol to treat such cases. If we do not brush properly over the period of time tartar and plaque gets deposited and casues infection in gums and associated structures. Home remedy like mouthwash or lukewarm saline rinse will give you relief for a short period of time.
We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with surgical curettage or gum strengthening procedure. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash after every meals. Use pepsodent tooth paste & gum paint for 2 to 3 weeks. Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in personIrregular brushing technique with worn out tooth brush will certainly cause the gums to bleed. Bleeding is also due to infected & swollen gums. Advise investigation (OPG x-ray) with clinical examination for the treatment to check for bone loss & pockets. Adv. Artificial enamel filling, deep cleaning or surgical curettage, a gum strengthening procedure. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash after every meals. Use pepsodent tooth paste & gum paint for 2 to 3 weeks.
It may be infection... Start vit c supplements. Massage your gums with turmeric and salt twice daily. Use heklalava toothpaste homoeopathic. For homoeopathic treatment consult.
Your gums maybe weak and there maybe accumulation of food there, so they bleed, get a scaling done from a dentist.