I am 42 years old man suffering initially headache and physical weakness last 9 yrs. Now I feels always depression, as well as fatigue, lack of Sleep, lack of confidence, absent minded, low mood, poor concentration, not feel fresh, irritability, aggressive, palpitations, restlessness, felling of inferiority, sexual drive also reduced, negative thinking, idea of suicide. My physical examination is normal. I have taken regular treatment from civil doctors medicine neuro and psychiatrist at many places. But till now no satisfactory improvements. Present time I live at Sriganganagar in rajasthan. Please Suggest me what do?

I am 42 years old man suffering initially headache and ph...
kamdev awleh 10 gm twice a day brahmi vati 125 mg twice a day कामदेव अवलेह ब्रह्मी वटी
From the brief information you have provided, it would appear that you have suffered from mixed anxiety and depressive features and its consequences (including loss of sex drive and confidence, etc.) for many years. Hopefully, the doctors you have seen, have ruled out physical causes like neurological & thyroid problems amongst others. Mental health and emotional problems warrant an integrated approach using a combination of medicine and psychotherapy. Only prescribing of medicine cannot help one to understand and overcome pain and the causes for it. It is important to engage in psychotherapy sessions to get an insight into the current problems and underlying causes, as well as a solution to remedy it. Remember, knowledge and awareness can empower you. I suggest you see a psychiatrist with interest and experience in psychotherapy or see a psychologist alongside psychiatrist. While you problems are very common, they are easily treatable provide a planned and compressive approach is adopted.