I am 20 years old. I eat lot of supari my teeth are becoming yellow what treatment should I take?

I am 20 years old. I eat lot of supari my teeth are becom...
Stop chewing Supari and get a thorough cleaning (scaling) of your teeth. Hope your problem will be solved.
Scaling and polishing every six months.
Quitting the habit is most important favour you will do with yourself. Regarding yellow teeth, you can get it removed by ultrasonic scaling and polishing by a dentist. Since tobacco associated stains are tough to removed completely, you can go for teeth bleaching. THANK YOU.
Stop supari or b prepared for at least a precancerous stage osmf get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night.
First of all stop chewing supari. Secondly visit a dentist and get thorough cleaning of your teeth.
Avoid Supari. Get scaling and polishing done.
Please stop your habit. You are very young to get used to such deterrant habits Get professional teeth cleaning and polishing done.
Deep cleaning, polishing along with whitening (bleaching) procedures and / or artificial enamel Cause of discoloration – Smoking, coffee, tea, drugs, aging, staining food (wine, blueberry, etc) genetics. The regularly through good oral hygiene practices. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need yellow bacterial film called “plaque” that occurs naturally in your mouth can build up if not removed filling and / or capping. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use Snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results. You may consult me in person.
First of all stop chewing tobacco. Brush atlst twice daily. At night brush with baking soda and rinse your mouth with lemon water. Rub a piece of sliced lemon in your teeth. Chew 4-5 holy basil leaves in the morning. Use mouth wash having hydrogen per oxide. Use whitening toothpaste. Visit to your nearby dentist.