I am suffering recently from Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, I am also a diabetic person.

I am suffering recently from Erectile dysfunction and pre...
Dear user - By ayurveda lifestyle and follow according diet you can easily resolve your problems. Avoid stress, late night watching tv - mobile - laptop. Take deep sleep. Some ayurved medicine like chandraprabha vati ,ashwagandha ,shatavari, rasayan vati, makardhwaj ,madhumehari churna also helpful in proper dose. Try to control blood sugar in normal value. Send me more details for proper treatment.
Erectile Dysfunction is a common male disorder that refers to the inability to achieve or maintain an erection of the penis during sexual intercourse. Among the various causes of Erectile Dysfunction are depression, stress, anxiety, obesity, alcohol intake, smoking, advancing age, high blood cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus and high blood pressure. The Homeopathic mode of treatment is of great help in curing Erectile Dysfunction. The Homeopathic remedies, which are sourced from natural substances, are completely safe and have zero side-effects. Homeopathic medicine Lycopodium is the best cure for Erectile Dysfunction when the sexual desire is present, but the erection is weak or completely absent with a small and relaxed penis. Weakness after coition is also reported. Lycopodium is also the top natural Homeopathic prescription for Erectile Dysfunction with performance anxiety. Lycopodium is a very beneficial Homeopathic cure for premature ejaculation as well.
There are a wide range of "home-made" tips for premature ejaculation like frequent sex, masturbating a couple of hours before sex, or having sex with the woman on top. Thicker condoms: a thicker wall can decrease the sensitivity of the penis Behavioral strategies: "start-stop" and "squeeze techniques" often prove effective.