In my teeth yellowness is found what I have to do and which toothpaste will be suitable to cure yellowness.

In my teeth yellowness is found what I have to do and whi...
Sir tooth natural color itself is yellowish white. And you may have stains or accumulated calculus that have made it more yellowish. I recommend​ a general prophylaxis and could check if bleaching could be done. Tooth paste products will not give desired effects. If required bleaching at home could be done after a consultation.
Hello Visit a dentist soon and ask for cleaning teeth. Brush your teeth twice a day and use mouthwash after brushing. Use colgate whitening toothpaste that can help. Wish you good health and happiness Keep me updated with the improvements Regards.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Professional teeth cleaning and polishing Teeth whitening.
Hello Lybrate user, yellowness of our tooth surface is mainly due to soft deposit of food over our tooth surface which gradually becomes hard and requires mechanical cleaning of tooth surface. Visit you nearby dentist, and ask for ultrasonic cleaning and polishing. Also toothpaste only cts as foaming agent proper brushing with any regular toothpaste in market will help.
Snowdent toothpaste. Twice daily.
no tooth paste will help, its just advt funda. if u want to whitten yr teeth best option is in office teeth whitening. home remedy will not work.
Start brushing twice daily after meals, get scaling and bleaching done from a dentist.
Use SNOWDENT toothpaste. Apply it over the teeth overnight and then brush with the same paste in the morning.
So. Bi.carb+ salt+ lime juice should be rubbed twice or thrice a day on teeth. But Not for long time at a stretch.