I am having a wound under my tongue! Which happened due to biting during dinner 2 days ago. Its become white with red border 4 place under the tongue! And paining like hell! Having fever and cough also! Pain is increasing! By Doctor advised I am Taking Paracetamol 650 3 times, KEFPOD CV 2 time, Ambrolite D. Also using internal ointment that is Metrogyl cream and Dolo gel cream by mixing 3 times. But pain is not improving! Got little relief from cough. But paining the tongue horribly. I can't tolerate the pain any more. Please help me as soon as possible or suggest any pain killer tablet! Thank you!

Get a USG done. If normal, show it to surgeon.
IGNATIA CM one drop in a cup of water once in a week.
Hi lybrate-user, I appreciate you seeking help. Well, the pain is due to the infection for which you have been given antibiotics by your doc. The pain will likely subside the sooner the infection/ inflammation gets better. Still, as you are unable to bear the pain, I suggest you to talk to your doc who can recommend a suitable anaesthetic gel that you can apply on and around the ulcer couple of times a day. Also, cleaning the mouth properly with an antimicrobial mouth wash/ gargle can help arrest the infection additionally. Try taking semisolid/ liquid foods for the time being and stay well hydrated. Avoid any kind of hard, spicy, oily, hot foods/ drinks so as to avert any kind of escalation in burning sensation/ pain. Hope this helps. You can connect for an integrative naturopathic traction that can help improve clinical outcomes fast should you feel the issue persists chronically or the ulcer takes longer to heal up. Do take care, and all the very best. Sincerely,