Mouth ulcer I cleaned the teeth but also coming One month it will come another month it wii come I have taken B complex tablet due to heat It's vitamin affect or some other thing from 9 months I am suffering please help me.

Mouth ulcer is due to many reason like vitamins deficiency, zinc deficiency, stress, constipation,etc. Used Cap SM Fibro twice daily, lexanox oral paste thrice daily.
mouth ulcers are usually due to vitamin deficiency or improper digestion. other reasons include stress, hormonal changes, injury from teeth, use of tabacco in any form, smoking etc. take b complex vitamin supplements. increase your intake of raw fruit and vegetables. Avoid smoking or tobacco chewing. do meditation to reduce your stress level.
if ur eating timings are not proper, I will have acidity and that will lead to mouth ulcers gradually. so if that is a problem, show doctor to correct Ur stomach problems and gradually Ur ulcers will reduce. drink lots of water.
Get cleaning done every 6 months.
It needs proper homoeopathic treatment to cure it. But for that you will need to consult. You may take Merc Sol 1M 1 dose. It is advisable to take consultation before taking any medicine.
No it's not only vit deficiencies there are certain causes like bacteria, viral,fungal. Due to any disease in alimentary canal. Etc.maintain your oral hygiene. Brush at night with baking soda. U need proper constitutional homoeopathic treatment for permanent solution of your problem. Soo you can contact me through Lybrate.