My wife's health is low and weight is also low. She is 26 years old. I want that my wife should be in good shape. Please advise me sir.

Hello, She should   Tk, apples, carrots,cheese, ripened mangoes, soya been, potatoes ,papaya, milk,pumpkins, spinach,almonds, walnuts,chicken soup, to provide amino acid, omega-3 to feel healthy.  •Tk, banana with hot milk and butter in d breakfast. •Add, ghee in lunch with sprouts, salad, & fruits, providing adequate nutrition. •Go for aerobics for 30 mnts. • Go for meditation ,yoga to reduce your stress and to nourish the body to energise cells & tissues making you healthy.   ⁃  Tk, plenty of water free from contaminants to eliminate toxins &'regulate your metabolism to energising your body. •your diet b easily digestible, simple, non - irritant, on time to check gastric disorder. •Tk, Homoeo medicine being gentle, rapid & safe in administration. @ AlfalfaQ-10'drops, thrice with little water. Ensure, sound sleep, for 7 hrs, at least in d night. Tk care. ,yoga
See​ that she eats a balanced diet. She should also go for a routine medical check up just to ensure that there is no any health problem that remain undetected. Some basic tests are: CBC, ESR, blood sugar, thyroid test, urine routine, liver profile etc. She should also focus on exercising everyday. Add Yoga and pranayam which can naturally empower the healing system in the body. A healthy lifestyle can make a lot of difference in the long run. Please revert with the reports for further clarification. She can also start Homeopathy to help gain good appetite and thereby healthy​ weight. You can contact me online also.