I am 27 old in pregnancy my neck stomach and face as changed in black color why it happened.

I am 27 old in pregnancy my neck stomach and face as chan...
Hi, the color change is due to hormonal changes that take place during pregnancy. Once the delivery is done slowly the pigmentation will also decrease
During pregnancy, melasma is referred to as chloasma gravidarum and colloquially, “the mask of pregnancy.” The skin condition causes brown or gray-brown patches to appear on the face usually in a symmetrical pattern. Although melasma can show up anywhere, it's common on the cheeks, upper lip, forehead and chin. Brown patches of pigmentation on your forehead, cheeks, and neck are known as chloasma, melasma or mask of pregnancy. Chloasma is caused by your body making extra melanin, the tanning hormone, which protects your skin against ultraviolet (UV) light. it's common for pregnant women to develop blotchy areas of darkened skin, commonly called the mask of pregnancy (but officially known as chloasma or melasma gravidarum). Women with darker complexions are more prone to this condition than women with lighter skin.