Sir I very eaten a pan surprising of that pan stuck between my wisdom tooth and upper skin so it become a sore with a little hole and some skin got over there if I touch my tongue there there is little thickness in skin and the sore is not going to heal as I tough my tongue there it is felt little tease there. And this is continue since last 22 days now I am frightening with this what is the solution for this?

Sir I very eaten a pan surprising of that pan stuck betwe...
Dear Lybrate User, From the description of your symptoms, it seems that the pan particles got stuck up between the gums overlying your wisdom tooth or probably in a cavity that has formed somewhere on your tooth. Just try to clean that area gently with a toothbrush and use a lukewarm water mouthrinse with a pinch of salt added, 3-4 times daily. Eating excessive amounts of pan, gutka and tobacco in any form is definitely harmful for the teeth, gums and surrounding oral tissues and may lead to oral cancer, if not limited. You are advised to consult your local dentist at the earliest so that the actual problem may be diagnosed and you can get rid of your trouble.