Hello doctor My mom age 50 .from past years she has become more chidchidi .got angry too much even in small jokes also n things .she always thinks she is right .not only mom even dad too .I know it's a affect of growing age .they r becoming like childish nature .old age is return of child only bt there is point of time or situation we can't control our anger so we speak loudly .just like my father after job lay down in sofa in watch TV .my mom gonahate it hartime TV Nd small fight noon understand each other .they will compare us with other at the age of you I do or people do lots of things but you r so weak always tired .ya I'm weak I can't do lots of work just like garage shutter is too heavy whenever I try to open it my hands pain so I avoid it plus I'm thin not so strong whatever it's depends on habit .a worker do lot of work bt don't feel that much tired but if we work half of it also one day we will fell exhausted .bt parents perspective can't b change .or if I will compare them with other then the silence prevails before the storm. Whatever it's a family drama .bt please suggest me what to do to improve their nature plus suggest me too how to deal as sometime I feel so depressed .I know it's a starting only later onn much difficulty r waiting .then also please suggest ty. My age 22 thin .wt 40 .very emotional person.

Hello doctor
My mom age 50 .from past years she has becom...
It their house and their environment so I think it's you who should adjust. First don't try to change them as they won't. Instead you try to focus on yourself and be who you want to be. Stop looking at them in a critical manner and start developing your strengths.