I am 24 years old and I am facing mouth ulcer problem again and again from last 2 months. Sometimes on tongue, sometimes inside lips and sometimes cheeks. I drink rarely and I am non smoker. Taken medicines once but still. What to do?

I am 24 years old and I am facing mouth ulcer problem ag...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
hello ... ulcers can be due to stomach upset or many other reasons... consult me for the treatment
Hi, There are various reasons for mouth ulcers it could be because of spicy food, medications, bad digestion, eating hard food etc. You can go for professional check up to get the exact cause and solution for the same. Without checking you clinically we can't suggest anything. Regards
Take a multivitamin tablet for 15 days once in a day,it will help you lot.
Apply clenora gel over the ulcers twice daily after meals.