Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have problem eretiycle dysfunction and low sperm count am diabetic and want to become father am also 25 kg over weight please suggest me what I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, A diabetic obeased person carrys erectile dysfunction, shrinkage of Penis & premature ejaculation, usually. You need to reduce your weight, first upto the required limit. Tk, plenty of water. Go for meditation to nourish groin, pelvic& penile muscle to make you active, sexually. Tk, ,Apple, pumpkin seeds, spinach, almost, walnuts & milk. Avoid, junk food, alcohol, nicotine, direct sweets. Tk, homoeopathic medicine:@ Acid phos 1000-5 drops weekly. Tk, care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.