I am 24 years old. I am suffering from ulcers on tongue and mouth also and inflammation in lower jaw under tongue and inflammation in both sides of tongue. When I take Darolac tab and (Cefpodoxime proxetil +potassium Clavulanate )tab along with Hexidine (Chlorhexidine) mouthwash it gets cured but after leaving the medicines it reappears. What is the cause of this? How could it be treated permanently? I want a complete and permanent cure for this.

I am 24 years old. I am suffering from ulcers on tongue a...
Eat lot of fruits & green leafy vegetables & drink plenty of water. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need Coronoplasty (smoothen teeth edges) along with T. Rebagen 10, morning one tab & one at night for 5 days, along with C. Becosules 5 cap, for five days in the morning after meals. Hexigel ointment on the area of ulcer. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash. Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in person.