Hello Mam/Sir I have itching problem in my both of the eyes. Doctors gave some drops today. SO Kindly could you tell me what kind of foods should I take for anti inching or non allergy foods like fish or eggs? please help me out. Ky both of the eyes become reddish. Jahda go gya doctor ne bataya. Ji.

Hello Mam/Sir I have itching problem in my both of the ey...
First of all this is allergic manifestation. U need complete serological allergy test. Then if you wants to cure it and wants to be free from this you need constitutional homoeopathic treatment. Otherwise use of anti allergic drops and medicine can supress it and you can develop it on skin or in lung as a copd or bronchial asthma. U have to observe after taking which food your having this redness and itching. That food has to stop taking. But if you continued with homoeopathic treatment then you can see that after taking those allergic food you don't have any redness or itching. Soo you can contact me through Lybrate in private consultation.