Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi my wife getting too much itching inside and outside vagina she is very disturbed what I will do. Doctors please suggest some medicine which I will buy from chemist and give her because I am out of her my wife is in village and I am out of her. Help me doctors.

4 Doctors Answered
Hi she must be having infection. For time being she can use candid b cream for itching. Tell her to maintain hygiene. She must use vaginal pessaries.
2 people found this helpful
take these medicenes 1. tab-nuforce 150 mg 1tab a day for 7days 2. zole f ointment apply externally for 15days 2times a day
Use ointment surfaz sn use effectively part only.
Cingen vag pessaies for a week.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.