Hey I am a boy of age 17 and I am having Dandruff in my hairs and whenever I comb my hairs A dust like particles fall off And whenever I tries to pinch it out the hair fall out. please tell me hw to hav a thick long black hair without dandruff n dust.

Hey I am a boy of age 17 and I am having Dandruff in my h...
Dandruff can be treated with lotions and shampoo (not commercial ones). Some people do have more oily scalp which cause visible flakes which we cause dandruff. There are some other conditions also which can present like flaking of the scalp and have to be ruled out. Do not apply oil on scalp as it will increase the problem. Please call me or contact me with photos through online consult option or visit me for treatment.